Even when words cannot really describe the nature of meditation – we like the following statements:
Anthony Quinn as Alexis Zorbas: "...when you are dancing – become the dance!"
Yehudi Menuhin to his students: "...when you like to be a virtuoso you have to exercise, exercise, exercise until you are perfect. Then forget everything and play!"
Osho: "...what ever you do – do it total – ecstasy and silence – that’s meditation!"
Albert Tobler: "...and so shall be my way of living – life total – managed by meditation!"
- About us
- About Mindfulness
- About MBCT – Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy
- About MBSR – Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction Programme
- About IMP – Interpersonal Mindfulness Programme
- About MSC – Mindful Self-Compassion
- About MBAC – Mindfulness-based AwarenessCoaching
- About AwarenessCoaching Foundation Training (ACFT)
- About Osho Active Meditation™
- About Silent Meditation
- About Meditations from The Book of Secrets
- About Benefits of Meditation
- About MbM-Management by Meditation™
If you have any questions please call 020 3137 1358 or send an email.